1/9

96 Por Cento

 

Gardens of Knowledge was the theme for the 2016 Festival Internacional de Jardins in Ponte-de-Lima, Portugal. Scientists believe that everything we know about ourselves, our planet and the universe amounts to a mere 4% of what must exist: the other 96% is unknown!  Our garden sought to illustrate these ideas in a poetic, attractive and thoughtful way.  The character of the garden is one of enigma and mystery; of discovery and enlightenment.  This was the third time in eight years that Reckless Orchard was chosen to exhibit at this world-renown festival.

Contemporary Country House

Contemporary Potager

Strawdio

Raised Field

Jardim Dos Sobreiros 

John Wesley's New Room

96 Por Cento

              >